Thursday, April 2, 2009

Experience.

Hello reader(s),

I have not been updating on this site with anything creative, by far. Besides Matthew's Journal, I have not written my daily dosage of poetry/random pieces of english that just happen to rhyme. I have a legit reason! I have been working on my picture pieces and have been taking millions of pictures. I kid you not, I think I'm almost at the thousand milestone. Regardless, I felt the need to update you. As you know, superEGOtron, Snucks and I have our own production line, under the name of Egotistic Productions. I am here to introduce to you guys, the upcoming projects of this my fam. We have a song coming out, and superEGOtron is going to release his first single. Look forward to that folks. I am working on my unfinished stories, including Matthew's Journal in hopes to finish them. I finally am back in school, starting in April 20th. I look forward to finishing my education. I am also in the process of editting my pictures. So also look forward in me unvieling my work. I promise it's worth the wait. As you should know, I cannot, in my right mind, unviel my pictures without knowing in my heart that it is the best it could possibly be. I suppose that is it for now. And though my work may be noob or pro through your eyes, it's my passion, it's how I express myself and it's my love. Photography and writing has done so much for me, how can I not love them? Anyways, I won't get too serious. Keep on the lookout for Egotistic Productions starting up soon, and for superEGOtron's mixtape! Keep breathing, keep expressing, keep living!

Until next time.

No comments: