Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bad Timing.

Hello readers and all! A new story just emerged from the depths of my mind, and here it is! A sample, a preview, a taste! Hope you look forward to the rest of this short story!

I'm the worst at this. Breaking off a relationship. I could never do it properly, without any tears. Why do break ups always have to end in hurt, pain and tears? Why haven't I had one experience where the break up resulted in a happy ending? My friends always tell me about how they're still talking to their ex boyfriend or ex girlfriend. I've never had a single conversation with someone I've dated after the break up. But I had no choice, I didn't want to lead her on anymore. I don't love her anymore. I just don't feel like being in a relationship. After the previous ones, I just don't see the purpose of relationship and commitment anymore. I really like her, but I think she deserves someone who is commited to her and is willing to be there for her when she needs someone there for her. Me? I can't be there for her, because I've changed. I'm not that type of person anymore, and it's all her fault. I guess it's just bad timing.

No comments: