Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunny Days & Rainy Afternoons

I have two weeks left.
So this is my to do list.
Upcoming Projects.


  • Photoshoot - I still need to find my couple models!
  • Written Projects - Matthew's Journal, One Night & Socializing with Strangers.

It may not seem like a lot, but that's certainly a lot of hard work and a lot of time that needs to be invested.

I just thought I'd let you guys know :

Oh, and seeing as Marcus had superEGOtron and John had Snucks, I decided to think of one for myself. And I came up with... sinematic. It actually has more meaning to it than you think. More on that later.

Until next time!

6 comments:

MarcusWroks said...

Well, I'm down to be in that couples photoshoot. Just give me time to find the girl =P hahaha

SINematic said...

haha you're on!

MarcusWroks said...

Then I'm sad to say that you're never going to get that photoshoot done!

SINematic said...

LMAO,
i think i can find someone to volunteer who will be as photogenic as you.
btw, i was thinking of changing the name to sinematic
but i posted so much already, i kinda don't want to lose the other ones under the alezada name.
idk if you understood that LOL

SnucksForTheWin said...

photoshoot :D

MarcusWroks said...

Sure..."volunteer" ;)

And it doesn't delete your old stuff, it just changes the name the other stuff is under.