Friday, April 3, 2009

Officially Dropped.

Check out Marcus' first single! http://superegotistic.blogspot.com/2009/04/finite.html

-
Officials.

0920 - I suppose you're my first "official" girlfriend. Longest time I've ever waited for an answer. Two months. That was, worth it, in a way. Taught me that patience does pay off. Taught me that love is something fragile. Taught me that no girl is worth wasting away your time. Taught me that change is the only thing constant. We lasted four months, not including the two months we spent checking. That's the longest I've ever spent waiting for anything. I should thank you though. You showed me the ropes of my own sanity, what I like in a relationship. I never did get a closure with you, but that's fine.

0428 - Seven months. On the day of our break up, I find out that you're dating another dude that lasts three months. . Don't I just have the worst luck with serious relationships? I honestly thought we'd last at least a year. Speaking of which, it's in a couple of weeks. Guess what though? I told you things would get better. I hated it how when my world was falling apart, that's when you decide to leave me. The one week I spent wishing things ended up differently got me rethinking my whole life. To be honest, you pushed me to the edge of depression. Not because you left me but because you left at the worst time possible. I got over it, because like you said, I don't need you. I don't need anything but family. So I thank you for making me realize that. Thank you also for making me realize my passion and the person that I can be if I tried. Thanks for the experience and I hope I didn't waste your time, as you didn't waste mine.

0203 - I'm terribly sorry. For what happened. I truly am. It wasn't your fault. I let infatuation take over everything. And I regret doing it. It wasn't worth hurting you. I apologize, though we broke up because you thought that we weren't that interested, I lied. I still like you, but I'll never tell you that. Though I know we both want to get back together, I'm not going to risk hurting you again. Hearing you say that I hurt you just made my heart drop. And this is probably the last sentimental thing I'll ever say in my life, because I'm putting all of this behind me. We could've worked out, we should've worked out. But thank you for putting me first. Thank you for listening to me rant that night. Thank you for being understanding and loving. I wish you luck in your future, and I know that karma will be on your side. I miss you. But we'll never end up together again, I can almost guarantee that.

-
Unofficials

To you all, it's not that I forgot who you are. I remember you all, by face. By name? Most likely not. Especially those who were never official. Why? Because you wasted my time, you gave me hope. You made me think that there was hope with us dating, only to tell me that you're going back to your ex, you don't want to date. Making me feel like a fool. Making me seem like a rebound person who never ends up with you. Making me an object that you USED to motivate yourself to move on. The only positive is that you helped me become someone better. You helped me realize that I deserve better and that I did. I hope you realize that you lost the best thing that could've happened to you.

-
To all who can consider themselves my ex-girlfriend.
I know you all miss me. Most of you have told me one way or another. In a way, you've helped me become who I am. So thank you, for the memories, great and bad. I wish you all the best and see you around.

-
I'm keeping my life like this. Enjoying life, without the requirement to take care of someone. Single life forreal, right Snucks?

No comments: