Thursday, April 30, 2009

Attention.

Lately, no one's really seeemed to stand out. I thought maybe I'm starting to lose interest in relationships or getting to know someone that might lead to that. Or maybe I just finally turned gay. Until today.

Yepp, someone caught my attention.
Am I beasting? Just a tad.
Will I pull a Snucks and stalk her? Probably not.
Why not? Because, I'm letting the universe handle that. Plus, I don't want to cramp John's style.
Do I want to get to know her? Obviously. I want to get to know the entire world.
Who is she? Only I know.

...okay I lied. Immanuel and John know her, personally. But Marcus knows what's running through my mind.

For the first time in a long time, a chick finally caught MY attention.
Whew, and here I thought, I was starting to turn gay.

Until next time!

No comments: