Thursday, April 9, 2009

I feel soooo nice right now.

Sadly, I am not home, so nobody look at my irisvirus page. I finished the banner for it but it's not worthy of amazingness. Speaking of amazingness, I feel so nice right now. I'm thinking to myself if I'll remember posting this tomorrow at dawn. The computer screen was breathing. But I think it died. It's not breathing anymore. John wants to call someone because I'm the only one in a higher state of mind. John said I'm crazy. But my cellphone has a lock code, so he can't call whoever is awake right now. Clearly, readers, this is just a random three in the morning type of post. I was hoping to stay in a higher state of mind but it seems like it comes and it goes. Or maybe I am in a higher state of mind though I am not fully aware, or choose to phase it out. I feel at peace, for the first time in the longest time. John just left a voicemail for our friend though I think it was stupid of him. I don't think our friend listens to her voicemail. He claims that he does. Oh, apparently it was our friend was of the opposite gender. So the previous sentece should read He claims that she does, instead I wrote He claims that he does, but I didn't feel the need to backspace. So instead, I wasted three senteces explaining it to you. No wait. Five. Seven. Nine. Nine sentences and this being the tenth one. Well John has reached that higher state of mind too. Let's hope it lasts. Okay, I think I'll stop typing now, because I think only Marcus will be reading this journal of our adventure. Let's get something clear, this is the effect of being tired, typing at God knows what time. Not of any other thing. Because to me, it sounded like I am not thinking properly. I'm sure this makes no sense. Oh well. Okay, what was I saying? Oh crap. The computer is typing out every single thought. Oh, John says we have to go. John says we'll feel more comfortable in his room. Yikes, help?

Until next time!

No comments: