Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lazy.

Another short post, seeing as I've been kind of lazy. But I will tell you this.
Egotistic Productions are working on some heavy projects.
Look forward to that friends!
Single life is killing me, I think acting gay with your friends without the knowledge that you have a girlfriend makes you question your sexuality.
So, get at me ;) LOL kidding, I'm enjoying the single life. But I'm still adjusting.
Photoshoots are a definite must now. I'm more focused than ever, and to be honest, it's kind of scaring me of how BAD I am determined to become a photographer and aknowledged as at art student.
I think I found my twin, we think exactly alike and even have the same preference. How odd.
Yeah, I'm talking about you. I know you're reading this.
Talk about small world. We went to the same school for two years and never even met, ONCE.
For real, that's automatic family bond, especially if we think alike LOL.
Anyways, I have a photo to finish editting.
And tell me why, today, I helped out THREE, not one, not two, THREE girls.
Helped them out how? Helped them realize that the person they're crushing on, liking or whatever isn't worth whatever they're putting themselves through.
No wait, FOUR.
My God.
I guess I'm just the perfect "friend". Helping girls realize that forgetting their past is for the best.
Honestly, I think this shows that I'm done with relationships PERIOD.
I'm sick of this drama.
I'm sick of people not realizing what is important.
Mostly, I'm sick of helping others find their happiness when I can't even find my bliss.
So fuck it all, I'm sticking to my future. Because honestly, only three things make me happy.
Family, writing and photography.
Did you know that swans, spend their entire life searching for their soulmate?
They have some sort of unexplainable magnet, pulling them towards their soulmate.
And they only have one mate. And they have that magnet pulling them towards each other.
Until they do find each other.
I believe people have the same magnet. Except we don't follow it as strongly as swans.
Where does that leave me?
I have a magnet too, but right now, I switched it to repel rather than attract.
Because if my opposite wants a happy life, I think she's best off trying to find it with someone else.
For real, it'll have to take an amazing girl to change my stubborn mind.

Until next time!

And Karl, I hope that was long enough for you LMAO

No comments: