Sunday, April 19, 2009

Fans!

Okay, I guess I have somewhat of a fan base now?
Let's get it straight.
I'm just me, trying to follow my dreams.
It means a lot that you guys are supporting me.
So, dear fans, supporters, readers, and haters.
Thank you so much for being here and giving me the motivation I lacked a while back.

And of course,
Special thanks to these few.

Egotistic Family; the beginning of something awesome.

M. Lomboy; the first person who ever invested in my talents and pushed me to be better.

J. DeGuzman; you're a fag, thanks for sticking through, family over everything.

G. Marcelo; thanks for always looking forward to my work and always telling me to write you stories :P

A. Loo; when are we going to take those pictures? but you love my pictures, so i guess your a fan too, jerk! (:

N. Reyes; sorry for not posting anything lately. I've been busy with pictures, which do you prefer btw? LOL

G. Trinidad; creeper, i don't even have to add more to that LOL

A. Eleazar; I don't even know if you'll read this, but thanks sis! Without your help, I wouldn't have gotten anywhere.

R. Rafal; I know you hate your last name, but thanks for holding me down everytime b!

C. Nanlal; we're so alike, it's kinda creepy. But thanks for helping me out and liking my work :)

K. Nik; Twin? LOL, read up and I'll keep posting daily.

R. Remo; I'm your official photographer, right? LMAO, see you in hell? :P

S. Rodriguez; Fatass bitch (: best thing for you, I'm telling you LOL

S. Khan; i probably mispelt this, but you know, i just had to mention you. thanks for your support bro!

C. Bautista; you crazy kid! thanks for reading my work and making me feel like i'm pro, and with my pictures too! see you soon!

And for those who I didn't mention seperately, I apologize, but love to all of you people who pass by this. Thanks for your support and thank you for keeping me motivated. (: Much love.

4 comments:

livity said...

im a cool creeper.
keeep up the good work :D

MarcusWroks said...

Apparently, I'm an investment banker in people now...

jet said...

I'm a fan :(

- said...

youre welcome bruthamon =)