Wednesday, April 22, 2009

LOLercopter!

Let me start off by
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sinematic/3461270581/
^ My first hater! :)
Yes, I do realize that picture isn't the best it could've.
But, it brought me some entertainment.


Adσlf says (12:07 AM):
all artists have their critics
Adσlf says (12:08 AM):
growing signs of an artist


Anyways, it was funny.
And now, I'm off to sleep.
Because for the first time this year,
I played ball.
Hooray! Excersise.
Now, off to dreamland!

Oh, and a quote for you dedicated fans.

LOVE - what is love? A great and aching heart;
Wrung hands; and silence; and a long despair.
Life - what is life? Upon a moorland bare
To see love coming and see love depart.
- Robert Louis Stevenson

2 comments:

MarcusWroks said...

Yay! He hates a picture of me! =D

the patient said...

Congratulations, sir.