Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Photography Inspiration.

I thought about where I get my inspiration from regarding photography because someone asked me today. My answer?

I want to show the world the beauty I see in every single thing. Photography is so unique to each person. It's a way to capture your experience and that moment and forever engrave it and share it to the world. Photography is not just a hobby or my future career. It's life. It's love. It keeps me sane. Photography is true love. Photography allows me to portray beauty where it's least expected. That's my motto in photography. Look everywhere, at every angle, find that inner beauty. But then again, that's just me.

And honestly, the different shots that other photographers make, the way they edit things, it's so unique to themselves. I idolize a lot of different photographers, not because of the pro editting skills they possess, not because they took a dope shot somewhere, but because of how they bring out the beauty in a situation that I could not possibly think was interesting.

Photography, to me, is bringing out the inner beauty of your everyday objects.

No comments: