Monday, April 13, 2009

I hate it.

I hate it when girls care if guys flirt when they're not even with that man.
I hate it when girls lead on good guys and end up hurting the man, regardless of what he says.
I hate it when girls can't see the things that one person would do for them.
I hate it when girls forget about the good things guys have done for them and only remember the bad ones.
I hate it when good guys go out of their way to make the world perfect for girls.
I guess that makes me a hateful person.
But I'm not.
Because Karma's a bitch.
And She'll get you.
Be on the look out.

9 comments:

SnucksForTheWin said...

YES ! DAMN STRAIGHT, FUCKING GIRLS ! LOL

the patient said...

They're called Slu-Tipz in most cases.

SnucksForTheWin said...

No, they're called gay girls LOL

SINematic said...

psh, you're both wrong.
i believe the term is BITCH :)

SnucksForTheWin said...

I only use that word when we're talking about "ex"treme girls.. LOOOL :D

SINematic said...

okay fine,
let's agree to call them drama LOL

SnucksForTheWin said...

We call 'em DRAMA ! LMAO
And my word verification says: amazing LOOL

the patient said...

Drama? that's not just these girls. That's A LOT of girls that don't fir this description too.

MarcusWroks said...

I'm that breathalyzer test that tests alcoholics.
I'm that shit that comes back after you flush the toilet.
I'm that shit you takes before you knew you ran out of tissue.
I'm that cumstain on blouses left by government officials.

They call me DRAMA!