Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Quick Sixteen

It's been a while. I thought I'd finish this one up.

I blast them fools, with my mass of tools
You massing drool as I pass you dudes
Your lines are crude, I have you mute
You talking big, but you're so minute

I'm only seventeen, reaching for my dreams
I'll murder anybody who's not on my team
Like a suicide bomber, I'm blowing shit up
I'm new to the game, but I cannot be stopped

Put you to shame, I'm bringing back the flame
Shooting MCs with a blind man's aim
This isn't a claim, it's a fact of life
I'll have you murdered while I fuck your wife

Yes, I'm cynical, I won't get biblical
But you'll be praying to your god when I crush your skull
You're so gullible, of course I'm not serious
Just don't even try to get me furious

lawl.





Yes, I know it's not the best. But I felt like I needed to write a quick sixteen. And it was definitely a quick sixteen. Sloppy work. Picture has no relevance. Anyways, I wanted to rant about something but I guess I got it out with the quick sixteen.

But I'll update you in my current projects. I am writing some ideas for a story and some ideas for my next photoshoot. I am honestly starting to take photography seriously and I am looking forward to becoming a full fledged photographer. It's my passion and I'd love to get paid to do something I truly love. Of course, I still love writing, but I'm not sure if journalism is the right career for me. Oh well, I'm still seventeen. Still got a lot of options. I'm still young. Anyways, that's it for today readers. Sorry I've been somewhat MIA. Lots of things to deal with. I'll talk to you guys soon.

No comments: