Monday, March 16, 2009

Just bleeding out a quick verse

Battle motherfuckers who think they matter
Put away your rattle, and no, I am not flattered
When you challenge me, you can't manange to be
The greatest MC without trying to test me

I'm the newest kid around, and I'm heaven bound
Working my way up at the speed of sound
You think you got fans, you're your own fan base
President of fags who's never touched a girl's face

I'm not in first place but I'm farther than you
You challenged me and here I am, replying on cue
You should just quit, hand in your pink letter
Cuz it's physically impossible for you to get better

It's not even possible for you to get an applause
So either quit or put your time to a better cause
You make whack MCs look like they've got talent
I'm the assassin that managed to murder Clark Kent

Without the use of kryptonite, shot him on sight
Exposed his weak spot, he didn't put up a fight
He practically placed the bullet in himself
That's your situation unless you go get help

Fuck that, no one would dare give you advice
A hopeless cause like a thirteen playing dice
You think you're dope? Pretending to be awesome
The people you know are those who you drink cum from

No I'm not dumb, I'm a motherfucking genius
You're ridiculous, and yes I am hella furious
Asked for sixteen, I'm a motherfucking fiend
You're lying on red while I'm bleeding out green

No comments: