Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Another Quick Sixteen/Rant

I thought I conquered my emotions
Never listening to their stupid notions
Caring for another person, how stupid
And if I ever get my hands around Cupid

I would cuss him off for using me as target practice
Never having to miss, playing with me like I was his
But I hold my own destiny and writing's my remedy
To keep me away from falling in love heavily

Locked in my brain, that's how I'll stay sane
Forever going to feign, just to cover up the pain
From Cupids previous hits, Damn, can't he call it quits?
At this rate I'll need to own my own medic kit

There is no cure for the symptoms from Cupids arrows
You'll just have to deal with it, your vision turns narrow
Nothing else will matter except being with who Cupid paired you with
Everything will feel perfect till one of you call it quits

-

Nothing's ever good enough. Cotdamn. Gotta get better, always. I can't seem to find that perfect picture, write the perfect poem, I don't think I'm great at anything. I'm just not satisfied with my own work, with myself. My pictures, my poems, I always see flaw in it, like it's not that awe-ing. People tell me it is, but I just don't see what they see. All I know is I just have to keep getting better and keep improving in all aspects of life. Impossible or not, I will reach perfection.
New motto: There's always room for improvement.

No comments: