Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break `09!

So I must admit, that this week was bomb. This week couldn't have been awesome without the help of some awesome people. But a special mention to a couple of people. Three in exact. First of all, my good friend Marcus Lomboy. Where would I be without the help of your awesomeness? I won't go into details because I'm quite lazy but you're awesome and I wouldn't be awesome without your help. Then there's John DeGuzman. Who without his help, I wouldn't have met the third person who made my week. But still, he's a bro, and you two are my bros for life. I got your back, you got mine. I'm your wingman right? :)

Anyways, the third person doesn't need to be reminded how she made my week. All i have to say is thanks babe, this week was memorable. :)

Anyways, I just finished my march break, this is the last three hours of the break. Well for everyone else, because I am off school till further notice. I think for my lack of education, I will be working on my photography skills, photoshop skills and writing skills.

So, my plans till I get that phone call for school or work is
  • Start and finish my twenty four hour portfolio. (sometime this week or the next)
  • Start uploading my daily picture project. (a month's work, hopefully)
  • Begin my new story with a new epic story line which I hope to keep readers attached.
  • Start and finish a second twenty four hour portfolio, if my mind can keep up. (two weeks from now)
  • Photoshoot with my fam (not my real one, but my crack addictz fam.)

Okay, so with that said, I shall begin my brainstorming for the first ten days of my daily picture project and my first twenty four hour portfolio. Wish me luck readers and I hope you guys had (having or will have) a bomb march break like i did!

Clearly, I still am sane.

No comments: