Thursday, March 26, 2009

Honestly.

So march break was pretty dope. Up until now. I guess that'll teach me to start caring again. Oh well, back to my cynical bitter self. Well only in the point of view of relationships and whatnots. Honestly. I suppose I guess this makes me completely heartless. After being pulled apart and torn to pieces by so many people who I thought cared about me the same way I cared for them, it doesn't matter anymore. What's another person in the list compared to the millions before her? Anyways, thanks for trying fam. Can't do much, and I can't say I'm not a bit sad about it. I thought it would be different. That's what I get for being hopeful. Haha. I'll be fine, give it like two hours. But one thing's for sure. I can't believe I liked a niner as much as I liked that girl. Whatever, I suppose I can only give it time, but I'm doubtful that anything will happen. We all know that she'll miss me. Compared to her other guy friends, I was fucking perfect. Haha, fucking perfect. But in all honesty, she'll see that I could've been the best thing that could've happened to her. And same to your girls fam. They'll realize that they need us and that we were heaven sent. But that's their loss. Anyways, I'm almost sure that they'll miss us. We'll just find some other ones. Kay, I think that's enough ranting.

I swear I'm addicted to Magnetic North all over again.

Growing up, I was social but, never was the type to open up
So my closest friends were never close enough
I suppose to them I was emotionless...
So, my headphones were my constant companions
Around my neck they were constantly hanging
And late at night when I'm haunted by phantoms
The songs I would jam would subconsciously ban them
And damn
I know it's just lyrics and beats
But lyrics to me are like infinite peace
And peace
Is what hip hop had brought me
Strumming my pain like it was "Killing Me Softly"
Killing me, but what a way to die
Overdosed on flows, comatose on rhymes
And I
Wanna drift away
Staying conscious enough just to hit replay

Back to reality.

No comments: