Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Family Over Everything.

Yeah, so I'm just a bit irked. Just because my friend worked his ass off for a chick that he was digging just so that she can get back with the ex that fucked her over. Honestly, that's so bullshit. I'm pissed off, why? Because you don't mess with my family. Shit, if she picks the wrong person, I swear, I'll make her regret it. I know he said that he doesn't care. But he was there for her. He helped her get back up, to forget about him. And now she's throwing that away. That, right there is the worst shit you could do to a decent guy. And trust me girl, if he fucked you over once, he will again. I know because I use to be that guy. SMH. I may be digging her sister, but never fuck with my family. Family over everything.

Yeah, my bad. Just had to.. erm, rant.

No comments: