Monday, March 30, 2009

Randomness

I'm hella lazy right now, even to think of something to post. I'll probably spend the rest of the day playing NBA 2K9 or Call of Duty :) But here is something I found interesting on facebook.


grab a calculator, you'll need it =P

- enter the first 3 digits of your number (NOT the area code)
- multiply by 80, equals
- add 1, equals
- multiply by 250, equals
- add the last 4 digits of you number, equals
- add the last 4 digits of you number AGAIN, equals
- minus 250, equals
- divide by 2, equals
- aaannnddd then hit equals

. . . recognize the final number?

Yupp yupp, have fun. And photoshoot today with superEGOtron (Marcus) and I must say, the creeper lens is quite useful in taking scenery pictures, nawmean? ;)
I think I want to buy a stronger one LOL.
Kay, that's all for today.
Bai.

No comments: