Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sharing Circle!

Read the poem, write your own, keep the poetic flame burning by passing it on. Started by Marcus Lomboy (http://superegotistic.blogspot.com). Give credit to the man and check out his blog!


Writing's become my religion, opened up my vision
I'm just an asian nerd...why don't you pull up a chair?
I'll share a story, started with a stupid decision
I convinced myself that it was better to actually care

As I tell my tale of how my emotions have failed
Fooled my mind, took advatange of my nice-ness
Now I've moved on, that ship has now sailed
I've evolved, bought a new attitude that's priceless

I less feelings equals a million less problems
Emmigrated those feelings to another fool's heart
Got rid of them a while back, I'm better of without them
And now, I'm just a human being who's been torn apart

Who takes part in such carniverous rituals?
Opposite genders who seem harmless enough
They strike when the feelings are more than neutral
Pretend the choice is mutual, you're now cuffed

A prisoner of Cupid, a fate worse than death
It's become an epidemic, we have to stop this
I've enlisted, I'll fight this to my last breath
Death to cooties! Act now or we might miss

Our only chance to forever cure heartaches
I warned you... now we wait till your heart breaks.


Keep expanding your minds readers!
Until next time!


Right Click
Sign out.

No comments: