Wednesday, February 4, 2009

02 03 09

Just wanted to say a few words...


So today is the third and I'm quite ecstatic. I've given up on my homework for religion and mathematics. All I find myself thinking tonight is you. There's a few people who take up space on my mind at night, and tonight, it just happens to be you. And I'm sure that it's because I saw you for the first time. After weeks and days of getting to know you, I saw you, and not just in my mind. I've gotten fond of you, and spending two hours with you was time well spent. When I anticipated you're arrival, I felt my stomach turning and I knew what it meant. I was nervous to see you, what would you think of me? Maybe if you saw me, you would forget to see who I am on the inside. That my personality doesn't match my appearance, and that my voice over the phone has lied. I wouldn't have minded if you didn't like my appearance, everyone's shallow. But if that did happen, my heart would've been left hollow. I've placed before you, my heart, which has sadly been taken apart. But I use the pain that I've experienced to perfect my art. And now, I entrust you with it, though we've only just begun. I'm not sure how long this will last, but I promise you, I didn't ask for fun. I meant it when I said I have feelings for you, and I've always wondered if you felt the same way too. Though you've said it once or twice, I never know with you. You're beautiful, in a way you'll never agree with me. What I see through my iris is what you'll never see. It's not just your personality, it's the smile that you own. It makes me wish that I could see your face over the phone. You've made me smile in a way I can't describe. And I've begun to think that my heart pays no heed to what I say. I must admit, you have made my day. I think I'll keep this short, in fear that it won't be read. I think I've written all that has to be said. Thank you for saying yes, it meant a lot to me. What does the future hold for us? We'll have to see. I'm off to work some more on these ridiculous questions. I'm thinking of you right now, I thought that needed to be mentioned. Here's to feelings unexpected and a future untold. Hoping that seeing me will never get old.


Thinking of you,
Your geek of a dork boyfriend.
P.S.
You're never going to get something like this ever again. Better enjoy it. Hope it wasn't too overboard. Well, either way, never again. Happy Feb 3rd.

No comments: