Tuesday, February 17, 2009

February Updates Too!

So I was reading Marcus's blog (http://superegotistic.blogspot.com/) and I thought I might copy his update and fill in my readers with what's happening, in a formal way. So here we go. Prepare to be amazed...

  • Currently, I am still perplexed at my situation. I'd explain it but I think they might read it so I'll keep it to myself.
  • I've figured out that I just end up hurting everyone that I end up dating. So fuck dating? Yes? Still deciding.
  • I think I'm selfish because even though I know I hurt people, I still do it just as long as they're mine.
  • My flaws make me awesome.
  • I'm different, I'm happy with that.
  • Seeing as I failed my New Year's Resolutions, I will make new ones!
  • Finish every unfinished story I've ever written. That's all.
  • Photography is an addiction. The shutter sound is too orgasmic. I need to hear it at least once a day.
  • I'm thinking of using Light Room instead of Photoshop, someone tell me the difference in a language I can understand!

That's all. kaythxbai!

No comments: