Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Attempt Number One

it's all perplexing, I'm ingesting
what got me vexing, And I'm mixing
My demonic self,
with chornic's help
And it's turning into a fire burning
I'm still learning and still yearning
I'm still burning, turning into a pile of ashes
Who lit the matches? Where are those hashes?
I need to smoke some of that dope
It's no joke, it helps me cope
Prevents me to mope, am I stupid? Nope.
I'm a genius,
Smarter than a mediocre person
Bursting with awesomeness, I am flawless
I leave haters jawless, I am lawless
I am above the the guidelines, moving through the landlines
Blowing up like landmines, come with me for a grand time
And I'm not the best but i'm approaching my mission
I'll blow up like I was a terrorist with a nuclear fission
And I'm itching to stomp people that are bitching
Leave them twitching, and they'll need stitching
Stitch back their torn hands and arms
Texas Chain Masscre farm was just my good luck charm
I am the real deal, and I'm letting you feel
My cold blooded steel, I'm the catch you don't want to reel
I'll tear apart your body like a bear attack
Wear your heart and feed the rest to a pack
Of savage dogs, i'll ravage your mind
I'll manage to end your whole clan line

No comments: