Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day Thoughts.

Hello readers and all. I just wanted to share a few thoughts. About Valentine's Day. Cupid's Day. Today I was downtown and sure, there were a lot of people. But it wasn't as much as I expected it. Did most of the couples out there decide to stay in early, fuck then go out later on? Cuz when I went out in the afternoon, it was okay. There were some couples but not a lot. On the way home, OMFG, it was couple's galore. I wanted to PUNCH every single damn couple that projected some sort of PDA (public display of affection). Seriously, for all you people who have a significant other. On a day dedicated to LOVE, don't go professing that in public. Some people just want to spend the day chilling with friends and not reminded that they don't believe in love. And yes, I sound cynical and bitter. Bite me. Further more, I'm not trying to ruin a special day. It's not special, it's dedicated to a saint, for all you retards out there. Love doesn't technically apply to your boyfriend/girlfriend. You got friends and family. So next time, please, keep all your PDA at home where you can actually touch her. Have some self respect.

On a happier note, I was glad to see that at least ONE family is spending Valentine's Day together. Even though, I sadly did not because I had to take pictures for my portfolio.

Just some things for you to think about.
Until next time!

No comments: