Thursday, February 19, 2009

Attempt Number Two

Just stop your noise, I'll give you a choice
Go back to your toys or forever lose your voice
An easy decision, I have mad precision
Hit you even if I had a blind man's vision

Make an incision with my invisible gun
Divisible by none, I'm invincible son!
Hold that blunt, let me murder this runt
Teach him a lesson for pulling that stunt

It's been over a month, I will never forget
I'll fuck you up more than if you were high on meth!
Everything is set, I'm tearing you apart
You wouldn't have won if you got a head start

Bled my art and now I'm rising from the dead
I'm advising that you start using your head
I've already said, you didn't stand a chance
You might want to take lessons before you dance

With the devil, just count your blessings
Start commencing, why don't you start confessing?
That you're a fake, and for your own sake
Hope that I never see you're girls precious cake!

No comments: