Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just A Few Words...

They say I'm different, I'm quite unique
But I'm just a variation of your common geek
I'm giving away my time like it was charity
All for the sake that you'd all live happily

That's how I am, I'm your typical dork
Eating food like you with a spoon and fork
Or maybe chopsticks, depends on the occassion
And I chop chicks on several occassions

This is who I am, the first and only version
I'm a demon with a sprinkle of angel, merged in
A mortal body, but I'm immortal through my mind
That makes me inhuman, and I'm running out of time

My words divine, my thoughts are overheating
I gave away my heart but my mind I'm keeping
My heart was never mine, it has it's own thoughts
I'm sick of repairing after the battles it fought

I called a mutiny and it stepped down willingly
I can think freely but wait, what's killing me?
I feel like something's missing now that I'm in charge
And I can't fill the void in with something just as large

But I refuse to think that I need it back
It caused nothing but hurt and all of that
And I'm too stubborn to ever admit it again
I'm never letting it beat me and I know I can

Ignore it's plead and puppy dog eyes
Always telling me that I have to realize
That my heart is too big to keep it hidden
But I'm content now that feelings are forbidden

Leave me alone, this is too perplexing
This irks me, this whole situation is vexxing
I give up, I'll just let things be
After all, I can't be something that isn't me

No comments: