Saturday, May 2, 2009

This Is.

Okay, I just need to vent off.

Tell me how things are great right now, yet I'm still not happy. Or maybe I'm just feeling unloved. And yes, I know Marcus, John and Imn are going to say I get lots of love, but that's homo love still! It's just not the same. Maybe I'm just lonely;

Or maybe that I'm doing something that I never put up with anymore, or try to avoid. Guess what that is? Drama, problems and other unessesary bullshit that people put in their life. To be honest, and you're probably reading this, you don't need him. You know that, we all know that. I don't know why you're like this, and I hate, HATE it when you're acting like this. I'm here for you and I'm not taking back what I said, about never leaving you, always being there for you, but how can you expect me to try and be there for you when you're letting it affect you so greatly? See, I like girls that are affectionate, a tad clingy, but most of all, independent. And yes, it is relevant. Because that's what I saw in you. This person, that I see in front of me, that I always talk to night after night, hoping she would open her eyes and see the better path, I am not liking her at all. I'm sorry, but I hate it when girls get stuck over a guy that they liked. Sure, he affected your life. And this goes out to you other girls who are still stuck on your ex. Yeah, you know who the fuck you are. Stop clinging to your motherfucking ex. Shit, you guys broke up, you guys are done and over with. Stop holding on to what isn't there. And sure, you'll all probably bitch at me about this, and I'll be back to the uncaring, laid back self that I usually am, but at least it'd be something different for you to bitch about. Motherfuck. Move on with your cotdamn life. You broke up with him, he broke up with you, he was your first lover, he was always there for you, shit. I'm sick of your fucking excuses. You honestly say you want to get over him? Are you even fucking trying? It's pissing me off that you keep bitching about how you want to get over him but you're still going back to him. Or letting him get to you. I've been in more than enough relationships to figure out how breaking up works. And trust me, it only works in these ways. There's no other way to interpret it, other than these ways.

One; A clean break, all ties are severed, it's done. My favourite way.

Two; You guys are mature enough to stay friends without it being awkward.

Three; You go back to him because he is "special" to you. Bullshit, but I won't expose.

Four; You want him back, but he took a clean break on you, so you're being emo about it.

Four ways, vaguely catergorizes all sorts situations for break ups. Now, which one do you fit in?

Okay, I went off topic because as I was writing it, I was reminded of all the other people this past three weeks that I've given some sort of advice about guy problems. I don't mind helping you guys out, but honestly, come to me with more important things that you honestly don't know the answer to. I mean, come on. If you come to me asking for advice on how to get over your ex when you're the one who keeps coming back to him for whataever, expect a harsh reality check. But be warned, I'm as brutally honest as they come, but you only hear the truth. If you want sugar coating, go to a damn candy store.

On another similar note, I've liked this chick for six months. That's a record for me. And I'm actually putting up with the problems she's going through and sincerely putting her first. I don't know why, but I think I actually like her. Well, I knew I liked her before but not to that extent. Most of you guys know that I hate girls with drama or problems because it clashes with my laid back personality. But I'm sticking through with it. Why? Because I just want her to smile again. I want her to be genuinely happy. And even though I know she won't ever like me back again, I'll be satisfied knowing that I'm helping her smile again.

Yes, I'm talking about you. So smile you fatass. Hope you're in a better mood than I am. I'm here for you, and I always will. Like I said, the only people that I'm not there for anymore are the ones that pushed me away. I just hope you don't take my offer for granted. Much love fatass. I'm looking out for you.

P.S.

Immanuel; I got you fam. I couldn't comment on your blog so I thought I'd place up a personal message for you. Much love, no homo.

No comments: