Monday, May 4, 2009

Good Morning.

So I awoke to seeing the bright sun. But then I realized how late I was to get to the erally. Heck, I'm going to be, because I'm still on the computer. I'm trying to find someone to go with me, but I think everyone forgot about it. LOL. But I want to go because the day's great and I want to take some intense pictures of religious proportions. Okay, I'm going to leave soon, by myself, but I'm just making sure my iPod doesn't die on me on the way there. Okay, hour expedition by myself, here I come.

uhm, and you're gay Allyson Loo. I officially hate you. >:( and I should slap myself silly for wanting to come up to you and talk to you, but if I knew it was you, I would've still done the same thing. LOL. And you are mean beyond epic proportions.

No comments: