Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ottawa Day One

I left my poem at home, and I'm sad.
I won't be able to work on it until I come back on Monday.
Ottawa's pretty great.
The weather's kind of a bummer.
The place looks awesome but the cloudiness of the outside made it not so awesome.
I'm staying at the Marriott Residence Inn and it's an awesome hotel. And the best part is that there's a Tim Hortons right downstairs.
I think I'll never get sick of seeing new places.
I guess my sense of adventure applies to both people and places.
The curiousity in opening up a city or a person's mind to the point that you know everything there is to know, there is no better adventure.
And certainly, not one more fulfilling.
Hm, what else should I add on to this?
Oh yeah, thanks for staying up with me till 6AM.
We talked about the most randomest of things, but it was interesting.
Like you said, you like to think and I do too. :)
Warning or not, I'm stubborn, and I've said before, I'd like to see how things turn out in this situation.
I'd like to see why you thought you had to warn me ahead of time.
Even if this warning says "Beware: Cliff Ahead," I'd still ignore it just to see for myself if it's true or not.
Anyways, I'm sure you remember everything anyways, so there's no point of me restating it.
I guess I'm just restating it for myself if anything.
Hope you have a great weekend.
And yes, I did just make a post dedicated for someone else instead of my usual self benefit.
So, you better feel special :)
I don't know what to think, so I'll stick around and see how things turn out.

No comments: