Saturday, May 16, 2009

OTTAWA!

So like I said before in my previous posts, I'm going to Ottawa for the weekend. For the Tulip Festival plus a Family reunion thingy? Or was it a high school reunion for my parents? I don't know exactly. But I'm going to be out this weekend, so I'll try to keep you guys posted. I'm definitely going to take a million pictures. Hopefully my dad's laptop will provide enough space. Anyways, I ate at Pho and I'm freakin full. And I have a korean grill to get at later on with some friends. Shoot, I'm getting faaaaaaaaaaaat. Time to start excersising I suppose.

Okay, so enough randomness, let me remind all of you (I hope there is an "ALL OF YOU") that Egotistic Productions, with the help of AJ Maas from SmokinBarrelStudios and a bunch of people that I haven't asked for their support yet, are making a music video. Of what you may wonder? Of Egotron's (aka superEGOtron aka Marcus Lomboy aka MarcIs Marcus) song, How I Met Your Mother. Haven't heard the song yet? Click the link that will come up later on in the post and go listen to it. And if you're interested in partaking in this awesomeness collaboration between the most interesting of minds, contact me through facebook. Search up Havyou Met Angelo Lezada in the Toronto, ON network. Send me a message, add me, do everything humanely possible to get in contact with me if you are sincerely interested in partaking.

Okay, that's all for now. And I just want to add a shoutout to my newest fan, sorry for those who are already fans, I just thought I'd write this because she's "stalking" me now.

So, hello to you Miss Jovily Gabuten. And welcome to my blogspot. Feel free to read up on old posts and junk. I'm pretty boring, but I hope it helps you pass the time!

Okay, that's it.

Oh, and don't forget to watch Bliss, if you haven't seen it. It's a short film brought to you by SmokinBarrelStudios. It's awesome, you should watch it. I hope you all have a great long weekend, unless you're outside of Canada. But if you are outside of Canada and happen to read this, I just have to say, HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET TO MY SITE? Actually, that question applies to those outside of my social network too. LOL. Anyways, as always, feel free to uhm.. comment. Though no one really does :( LOL.

Okay, I think this is the first legit blog post I've done in a while.

Until next time!

PS
If you're going to be in Ottawa and would like to meet me, 416 579 0014 ;)
Apparently, it worked for Snucks, so, who knows. LOL

And here's Marcus' song!

http://superegotron.blogspot.com/2009/04/finite.html

Wash your hands and avoid the swine flu!

No comments: