Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day.

"Get in."
"That's what she said"

On another note.
Stupid Cupid, thought I told you to stay away. :)
Thought I found someone worth getting to know, but I think today just proved me otherwise. I'm not being shallow, she's real pretty. But because of my high standards, thickened walls and keeping my heart in a safe, I think I changed my mind, or maybe not. But my reason is that I'm never going to be a rebound again. I'm never going to settle for anything less than what I deserve. Because I realize that it's about cotdamn time that I get someone who I actually deserve. It's about cotdamn time that I find my happiness. Because I think, by now, I earned true bliss. But whatever, I'm sick of always thinking about this. And I'm not being biased. What I heard today, that just a sign for me to drop all of this and not even bother. Regardless of what snucks says about you, regardless of how the first thing he told me was that you're down for a commitment and will work to make a relationship work. It's not that I think you're not good enough, it's more of I refuse to be a rebound, ever. I think you're interesting, and I'd like to get to know you. But that's as far as I think it'll get. But why am I saying so much for a chick that I just met? Because I hate it when girls go back to their ex. I hate it so much. I find it so stupid. You broke up for a reason. And I'm not saying this because I like you. I'm not being biased. Because I know what that's like, going back to an ex. And I'm sure you have your reason but it barely works out. Just more hurt. I know what it's like having an ex run back to you, I know what it's like running back to an ex, and I certainly know what it's like being on the sideline, and watching that girl that you like run back to their ex. And I'm through, with this whole scene. Because bottom line, I'm better off making everyone else smile, than just one person. I think God's telling me that I can't keep my surprisingly big heart to just one person. Enough ranting, next topic.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there.
And yes, if you've had an abortion, or a miscarriage, you count too.
Just cuz you're unborn child is dead doesn't take that title away from you.
Say no to abortion. They have a mind and they have a right to live.

Happy Mother's Day, mothers.
Hope your today's highlight.

No comments: