Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Randomly Writing.

I am sick of relationships.
I look back on my past experiences, and I can honestly say, I could've gone through life without it.
I am not looking for a perfect girl, or a perfect relationship.
I just want to experience something so surreal, that when I look back on it, I question whether it was real or just another hapless romantic daydream.
I just want to experience something so original, that William Shakespeare himself, hasn't written about it.
I just want to experience the word love, what it meant back in the time before we abused it like how we abused Mother Nature.
I just want to experience something brand new, instead of hearing the same old relationship problems.
I've honestly got every advice out there memorized for every occassion.
Your boyfriend cheated on you? I have advice for that.
Your girlfriend being too clingy? I have wise words to guide you.
Girl of your dreams not recognizing you? I have the advice that'll get her to notice you.
Guy of your dream might be just playing with your heart? I know exactly how you should act.
I am a therapist for all, because I've experienced all, from both ends.
I've been cheated, I cheated, I've been clingy, had girls cling on to me.
I've gone through everything the world could possibly send my way, relationship wise.
Therapy to a lot. I'm only useful for that, as of today.
Because I've given up on relationships.
Because there is nothing else for me to experience.
So Cupid, do me a favour.
And stay the fuck away from me.

No comments: