Thursday, May 28, 2009

Strictly.

Okay, let's start off with today's amazing event. So I went bowling by myself because my dad got mad. I took a taxi down to the bowling alley, about five blocks down. Costed me five dollars flat to get there. Good thing the owners of the bowling alley recognizes me, so that I can pay when I finish how ever many games I choose to play. Without the pressure of "this is my last game" mindset. So as I started to play, I did horrible on my first, and decent on my second. Then this guy, who I always see at the bowling alley on thursdays and saturdays was in the lane next to me. He challenged me to three games. And we placed money on it. Five bucks per game. So, naturally, I tried to back out, because he normally averages 180 when I see him play. But he said how he's been there for a while now and his scores were about my level. So I accepted. So we played, I managed to score up a 157, 163 and an aweomse 189. His scores were 176, 164 and a 152. But he was surprised that my last game was the highest that he paid for my whole bowling trip. So he basically spent $50 on some guy that he faced. I was happy and it was a great experience, facing someone new. I think when I'm a bit older, I'm going to challenge random people in bowling alleys, just for the sake of the sport and the competition.

No comments: