Friday, May 1, 2009

I am.

...through with waiting for the right one.
...through looking for the right one.
...through hoping I'll meet the right one eventually.
...through trying to impress girls that end up wasting my time.
...through playing God with the hearts of women.
...through breaking up relationships for the sake of it.
...through putting unnecessary stress and drama on myself.
...through hoping that I'll find someone that'll put the same effort as I do in a serious relationship.
...through putting faith in relationship.

I'll let things be. Because things have a habit of falling into place. And all the shit that I went through, all the shit that you went through, all the drama that we faced for these girls, these people, and all the shit that we're going through and will go through, only makes us a better person for our family, and for the future we'll live.

I am putting a toast, to us. To those who's had their hearts torn. To those who's placed others before them. To those who's put the smiles of others before their own. To those who's done so much for that one girl, only to have it blow up in their face, here's a toast. Because no one really says, thanks. So here, thank you. Without people like you, like us, the world wouldn't be the same.

Cheers.

No comments: