Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Busy Times.

So, I've been real busy recently. I still have a lot of things to do. And I'm tired, so I only logged on blogger to inform you all that I'm real busy. Hope that doesn't stop you guys from checking out my site as I will do my best to keep you up with the latest events of my uninteresting story. Hope you guys are doing well and feel free to find other means of reaching me. But just so you guys won't say that I'm saying lies about being busy, let me explain what I have to do.

School; I'm trying to finish before the end of the quad, so I'll have an extra week to four months.
Photography; I have two albums of at least 130 pictures each to look through and edit.

Yeah, that's pretty much it.

Twenty four hours isn't enough to do everything.

Until next time!

No comments: