Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Maturity.

So we all have grown, even if we don't realize it. From our wannabe gangster phases to the young adults we all grow up to be. I think there comes a point in our life that we realize that if we want people to take us seriously, we need to look presentable. We grow up, go through so many things that we lose count in the little things. But we do remember the most the painful and hurtful events of our lives. The ones that pushed us to the limit and made us rethink the whole world. The ones that made our lives that much better, yet in a matter of seconds, broke us down without a second glance. We have the right to hate those people with passion exceeding the passion that God has portrayed, but we don't hate them. At least not to that extent. We keep them around, but place them at a distance so far, that we barely message them on msn or even give them a call. They're like scars, a reminder of what was and how things got here now. We'll never forget those scars because there's always going to be a reminder. Even fifty years from now, I'm sure we'll remember the one who took us down and pushed our sanity to the edge. And maybe, one day, our old age will help us forget it all. I just want to forget so much, I want to forget so many hurtful memories. Most of all, I want to forget you. I want to forget a lot of people, I want to forget myself. So that I can get away from this cycle that I find myself entrapped in. This is ridiculous, I'm having a battle with myself, and I'm losing. The reality of it all is that as much as I don't miss you anymore, I can't help but feel that things could've gone another way. I think I'm stuck on this stupid what if, because I'm too stubborn to let it go. I said I want to stay single, but truth of the matter, I'm still recovering from the wounds you inflicted. I still feel like if I did something different that day, things would be different. But the past is past. As you said many times, I'm pretty stupid to keep lingering in the past and looking too much on the future. But where does that leave me? But enough about you. I hate writing so much about you, I'm sick of it. I just wish I would forget you, but at the same time I'm still holding on to you. To us. But that's my own doing, I'm reminiscing about you, beacuse, as sad as it is to say, they were the happiest months of my life.

There are so much people that I'd like to forget. But I can't. As much as I don't want it to be, they are a part of my life. So with that said, I think it'd be easier to forget myself, who I am, because that way, I can put all this behind me. Once and for all.

With that said, this week will be my most unproductive week. Because my dad has a week off and I'm going to take this time to practice my driving and hopefully hide my bad driving habits. That I've already picked up, without my g2 yet. Besides, I'm going to the Ottawa Tulip Festival this weekend. If you, reader, happen to be going there too, and would like to, maybe, meet me (I wouldn't know why though), message me, either here or facebook. Havyou Met Angelo, just search that, and that's me. LOL. I honestly don't mind. I love meeting new people and I'd like more feedbacks about my work. Okay, Ottawa, here I come, in... four days!

No comments: