Friday, January 30, 2009

Third Post of the Day, WTFUDGE

So clearly I have a lot on my mind, since this is the third post of the day. What's on the top of my mind is that I think I've reached a point in my life where I'm content with who I am. Which is obviously a good thing. But on the other hand, looking at my future, I'm still confused. I want to be a photographer but school isn't helping with that. Especially with the school I'm going to. Who knows. Anyways, my mind is too boggled up to type up, so I guess I'll end this short. Getting up to go to school that doesn't help me with my future is stupid. Needing a piece of paper to tell me that I'm smart and capable of having a job. I hate it how we need a high school diploma and a university degree to be able to survive. I hate it. I hate how my parents tell me to just keep going to school regardless of what I say. I tell them my opinion but they end it off as "You just have to, don't question it. That's how life is." That's so bullshit. You don't answer a question with "Just because." I hate it.

Yes, I realize I sounded hateful
Just voicing my opinion.

No comments: