Thursday, January 15, 2009

Kick Me When I'm Down.

Kay, so I've noticed that I write when I'm stressing out or as a way to let out my anger and frustration. Recently, I went through another breakup. Wow, I'm treating this blogger thing as a livejournal aint i? Oh well, it's not like anyone bothers to read this. But yes, I went through the hardest break up ever. She lost interest in me hence, we broke up. But recently I've found out that it's mainly because she loves another. It's a bitch, ain't it? I guess it is karma more than anything. After so many times that I've broken up relationships in the past, I guess I knew sooner or later it'd happen to me. What am I to do? I still care for her. Heck, I care for the whole world, that's just how i was built. But now, I just want to hate everything that the world is. Because at least that makes sense. It makes more sense to me to hate everything after all it's put me through than still love it. It makes more sense to hate HER for the problems I'm in now than still love her. WTF is this. Am I really that dumbfounded by her that I can't even realize of how worthless she is? She can't be worthless. Nothing is. But it's killing me how she can sleep at night knowing she's slowly killing me here. After all we've been through, this is how I'm treated at the end. I've never felt so alone in my entire life. This pain and agony makes me wonder why even bother anymore. I can't take this anymore. It's too much to bear. I guess all I have to do now is just keep on smiling and never let this pain show. No one needs to know. Not even I do.

1 comment:

aelexshea said...

honestly, i don't get why you're stressing over it so much. past is past, right? and you're going to find another girl who will never lose interest in you EVER. and she'll be so much better for you that you'd look back on this and wonder why you ever lingered on such a trivial matter.

i'm not saying that it's bad for you to express your sadness, anger and pain, but it's been how long now since you guys broke up? like two months? i don't know because it's not my business, but if it's keeping you from school and stuff like that, then you seriously need to re-prioritize things.

-SIGH-

i'm done.

: )

cheer up, kiddo !