Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Run Away.

I bumped my head like an hour ago and I've been racking my mind of what useless information I have forgotten. You know what they say, a hit to the head makes you lose five brain cells. How much memory does five brain cells hold? But then again, we are only using 10% of our mind, so chances are, that five percent is in the other 90%.

I've always dreamt of running away to another city. A brand new start, no looking back. Just leave it all behind and start all over. Why? Because I'm cool like that. Kidding. Maybe it's cuz I'm secretly insane and running away keeps me sane? No, the whole idea is just... exciting. Meeting new people, you can be whoever you want. It's like when I write a story. I use my stories to explore different things. Argh, I'm not making any sense anymore. Oh well. It is me, what do you expect? Sometimes I just ramble on and on, as you would've guessed. Kay, I've wasted enough of your time.

P.S.
I've listened to Jason Mraz' Details in The Fabrics over two hundred times. It's just that good. GO LISTEN TO IT! NOW! :)

1 comment:

aelexshea said...

i've always wanted to run away too. i did once.. but not very far and not for very long either. it wasn't much of a "brand new start", but i guess it was as close as i could get at the time.

i've always wanted to travel to quebec just with like a couple of friends and run amok without any care for parents or anything. : )