Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hate Me.

We can act like things are back
To how they were, if you prefer
But it'll lack the right facts
And the same things might occur

---

I hate you now, that's the bottom line
Cuz you're perfect, I'm acting like I'm fine
And this time, I won't make the same mistakes
I won't love anyone to the point that logic breaks

For my sake, I'll take a few days off
I'm feeling sick, my brain already took off
Ever since that day, I've never been the same
Makes me wonder if this was your real aim

I'd quit but I can't cuz I'm in too deep
Now it's even haunting me in my fucking sleep
So keep your fucking pity to your fucking self
Cuz God knows you're not the type to even help

Yes, this is about you, the fuck you expect?
I gave you everything and you just said next
Like I'm auditioning for a reality show
Makes me think that I lost you years ago

And now I'm killing myself like I'm at fault
But we both know that's not the case at all
Cuz I tried my best to give you the very best
And when I'm going through shit, you think of me less

I apologize that I'm not as heartless as you
But thanks to you, I've learned that I'm more heartless than you!
Cuz now, I can't even care for anyone anymore
I guess all my emotional shit walked out the door

I still got friends, thank God for them
But no one can help me solve my problem
Only time will tell if I ever get better
I guess I'll stop this pointless letter

Thanks a lot, for opening my eyes
To see that the whole world is full of lies
And I just add on to that pile of deciet
I guess this is what you call bittersweet

No comments: