Sunday, June 7, 2009

Smile.

I honestly just want to smile again. I never knew feeling human was so cotdamn hard.

--------------

.lєzαdα,αngelo; says (1:10 AM):
trying to.
but shit b,
i hate bitches
LOL
rae says (1:10 AM):
LOL
what u mean
LOL
.lєzαdα,αngelo; says (1:11 AM):
okay lemme rephrase
i'm never going to believe anything a drunk tells me
rae says (1:11 AM):
LMFAO
LMFAO
LMFAO
what did she tell u
hahaha
.lєzαdα,αngelo; says (1:13 AM):
things that i feel stupid for believing
http://illicitdesire.blogspot.com/2009/06/blank.html
rae says (1:15 AM):
...
.lєzαdα,αngelo; says (1:18 AM):
highlight the whole thing b.
rae says (1:18 AM):
ohhhhh
.lєzαdα,αngelo; says (1:18 AM):
press CTRL A
rae says (1:18 AM):
...
and who is that chick?
.lєzαdα,αngelo; says (1:20 AM):
the drunk that told me things
rae says (1:20 AM):
awwww
rae says (1:21 AM):
thats bad yo
.lєzαdα,αngelo; says (1:21 AM):
i'm pissed at myself about it
rae says (1:21 AM):
yea u should me
be *
rae says (1:22 AM):
damnn
.lєzαdα,αngelo; says (1:23 AM):
^ tahnks for making me feel better
rae says (1:23 AM):
LOL
naw it was a reality check
.lєzαdα,αngelo; says (1:23 AM):
i know
but it's not doing anything
rae says (1:24 AM):
aw
are u friends with her ?
I need someone who can keep up with me. I want someone agressive, who pushes me to my breaking point where I just want to scream. Someone who will tell me that I'm not always right and I should apologize for the things I do wrong. I need someone who's going to set me straight because no one has ever cared enough about me to try. <#33
.lєzαdα,αngelo; stfu. says (1:25 AM):
that's deep.
and true
rae says (1:26 AM):
i know
.lєzαdα,αngelo; stfu. says (1:27 AM):
you nkow what i hate?
rae says (1:27 AM):
?
.lєzαdα,αngelo; stfu. says (1:27 AM):
i dont' mean to sound hella concieted
rae says (1:27 AM):
..
.lєzαdα,αngelo; stfu. says (1:27 AM):
but the fact that i know i'm a good guy, and i can't freakin find a girl out there wroth my time.
.lєzαdα,αngelo; stfu. says (1:28 AM):
people always tell me
rae says (1:28 AM):
aw
.lєzαdα,αngelo; stfu. says (1:28 AM):
you're a nice guy
you're a good person.
where does that get me
falling for the wrong chicks, getting involve with chicks that someone like me don't belong with.
and why?
cuz i love to flirt.
cuz i love being needed
because i feel purposeless if i can't make SOMEONE smile.
rae says (1:29 AM):
well
nothing's wrong with that.
i mean
i dont know what to say. but what i think is that, u shouldn't worry that u cant find the right girl thats worth ur time and stuff.
rae says (1:30 AM):
i know u pretty well. you ARE a good guy. and i know ur alwasy down for whatever
and yeah, you always make people smile even though u cant make urself happy
you see. there are always going to be those people who wont give two fucks about you and just tease you and play along because theyre bored and "love to flirt" as much as u do.
rae says (1:31 AM):
but there's nothing u can do about it. i mean, i dont wanna brag. but just wait.
i mean, i know it gets lonely at times
at times u need the love, i know
but dont u find it better to stay and wait instead of dating some chick that doesnt really care? or falling for a girl, she says shes into you ,but really she isn't. so ur on that "one way love thing"
rae says (1:32 AM):
you're an awesome guy. honestly, i would totally date you and be down for you.
i would love to be your girlfriend, honestly. but its kind of hard doing that whole long distance relationship thing especially if i havent met u face to face yet.
rae says (1:33 AM):
i can probably consider you as one of my bestfriends, but there's always going to be that" its only internet" but its amazing how you've proved yourself more than how people in cgy are to me
we're probably not bf and gfs
and i dont think u need one now.
you just want love
everyone wants love, i want love
but its hard to actually find it
when ur eally want it
rae says (1:34 AM):
so just take ur time. it gets lonely at times, but just let it go. it'll come to you by surprise. and i know uve heard that 684896204 times already and u probably dont wanna hear it
but its the truth. there's nthing u can do if u havent "found the right" girl. you will ,and i know you will. im SURE you will.
rae says (1:35 AM):
so dont be so bumbed that u fell for what that chick said
im like that too
when u flirt with me, i miss being taken
i miss having someone call me during the day to ask me what im doing
or holding m
or even talking to me 24/7
i miss having someone who makes me smile
and treats me out
rae says (1:36 AM):
dont worry. you'll be fine. its not only you feeling like this,
there are 8925029 people too. so dont worry
you'll be fine.

2 comments:

SnucksForTheWin said...

You know what? We should've gotten zooted today

SINematic said...

naw b,
one day,
but not soon.