Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Keystyles.

Haven't done this in a while.
But thanks to Vince, we're getting back to it.

I close my eyes, and tell me, what do I see?//
A piano on the horizon, playing it's own keys//
A creepy melody, a dead kid recitin the ABCs//
Along with a gravetomb I wonder who he be//
I look closer, it's my own name etched in//
But how can that be, unless I've got a twin//
A copy cat, a dopple ganger that I never knew//
And my eyes quickly open, when a figure says "this is the end for you//

and as an LOL part.

John says:
Blinking rays of radiant stars in darklight night//
Incandescent lights inside virgin minds//
Ding, light bulb of mediocre talented ideas rise//
Initialize Code Five: Lure in children's eyes//

I reply:
John redefines the meaning of a pedophile//
He's not ashamed of it, he does it with a smile//
He'd walk a mile to see a kid bending over//
But don't worry, I'm calling 9-1-1, game over//


LOL.