Tuesday, June 16, 2009

RYC.

First, I just want to acknowledge the event that I went to this weekend. It was an awesome experience. I am blessed to have experienced and witnessed the first regional youth conference!

"No matter what you do, it won't make me love you less." That's what love's all about.

And on that random note that half of you won't understand... I present to you something sentimental. I've been working on this for a week, and I just wanted to vent out something that's always on my mind. I won't get into details but as all of you already know, my work is more for me. Be happy that I'm sharing some of my most personal and deepest thoughts on this, for your entertainment. And without further ado, here it is.


For Her.

This one is for her.
Though I've yet to meet her, see her, be with her,
Please her, smile at her, make a fool out of me
I dedicate this poem for that soon to be special lady.
Maybe she'll read this and fall in love with me
But I don't know a thing about her.
Except she's perfect through my eyes
While I try to sieze her gaze through spontaneous hi's
I wish I knew her already, personally
So instead of this poetry, I'd be talking to her up to quarter past three
Make her smile with flattery that she's never heard of before
But I'm stuck with closed doors, with a lock and inscription that I've never seen before
Like love is another dialect, like a question where my answer is never correct
Just like I'd expect from something so unexplainable
Because this feeling that I want to feel is not visual
This is like an old school young mind love struck poetry written a bit too personally.
And if you take it literally, that's your choice.
But through these written, that helps my mind quicken, i give my creativity a voice.
But I've gone off topic
Back to the love of my life who'll unlock the soul insde me that's well defended and locked.
Back to the woman of my dreams, searching for someone like me to be placed on her team.
Will she like what she sees, or maybe she's someone I've already seen.
Or I already know her, but I've yet to realize.
They say real eyes realize real lies, but what logic does that live by?
Because if real eyes can realize a real lie, then where do I lie?
Because I do nothing but smile and say hi.
Without breaking down the walls that are stacked so high.
These are placed so that I
Can never feel hurt, and if you're asking a question regarding why
I only have one answer for you, and that's because I'm looking out for I.
I can only hope that she's patient and I am someone she sees worth waiting for.
Because I know she's worth waiting for.

No comments: