Friday, June 26, 2009

New Banner!

So, I spent a good while trying out some new stuff. I was trying to learn how to make a picture look vintage but the tutorial was for Photoshop CS3, and I'm still using CS2. I don't plan to change anytime soon. I suppose I'll leave you with a short summer to do list. Some are specific, some are hella vague, but it'll inform you on how busy I will be.

  • Pool Party @ John's
  • Gain a flat stomach
  • Finish mixtape cover for Vince
  • Watch movies!
  • Maintain flickr site and blogspots.
  • Love Sparks Photoshoot
  • Suit Up! Photoshoot
  • YCOMM Photoshoot
  • YCOMM Art Exhibition
  • Sushi with Ana & Anna
  • Photoshoot collab with Gillian
  • Photoshoot collab with Marlise
  • Photoshoot with Michelle and Leila
  • Photoshoot with Sandy, Erika & Charlaine (if they're still up for it)
  • Photoshoot with Laura
  • Photoshoot in Sauga
  • Photoshoot in Malton
  • Visit Cassandra Nanlal
  • Play ball with John, Marcus, Karl, Immanuel, Voydie, Christian and Everest, four on four? :P
  • Party with Laura & Zyrelle
  • Party in general
  • Get my G2
  • Clean my room (gotta get on this asap)
  • Hopefully find a job
  • YFC Conference (hopefully)
  • Staying single? LOL, y'all know what this is about. (inside joke)
  • Etc, etc.

As you can see, my list is hella long. Summer, I've been looking forward to you since November, don't let me down!

No comments: