Thursday, June 11, 2009

Kind Words.

There are things I will never understand
Why I do things because I can and I never do things I can't
Why my life seems so bland to me
But to others, as eventful as there are sands in the sea.
Why I will never be good enough though they say i do them proud
Why I always feel like I have no way out.
I'll never see beauty in its purest form
I'll never know the true purpose of why I was born
I'll never understand why I am me and how the universe really works
Why I was born to be nice and why evil always lurks
I'll never comprehend why I was given the life I wake to everyday
Why i was given with the blessing to know just what to say
Why, no matter what happens, I still smile
Why in the end, I'm still hoping it'll be worthwhile
I'm becoming cold with the oxygen I inhale
But I walk on, so that no one can see that my arteries are becoming frail
I'm turning pale, lifeless, bitter and cynical
And my condition has become more than critical
Suck it up pal, life's never fair
Life's filled with misfortune, we've all had our share
It's unfair that there's too little people like you around
It's people like you who keep some of us around.
Everyday is like pulling an all nighter right before your final test
No one is ever prepared, live life to your very best
Because life's all about withstanding the hardship life sends
And it makes life easier when you're sincerely there for your friends

No comments: