Sunday, July 26, 2009

Barbie Debut!

So I just came home like two hours ago from my closest friend's debut. Uh, I've known her for four years. Ever since our grade nine days. Oh lord, those were the days. We use to be hella close, but since I moved schools, we're not as tight as we use to be. But we still talk. Especially when we (mainly I now cuz she's found a long term boyfriend), find a prospect to share our hearts too. Okay ew, that was way too mushy. But she still listens to me and I listen to her whenever she hollers. Okay enough talk, I just wanted to update my blog because I felt the need to. Plus the posts before this one were kinda not happy.

So I'll end this off with a to do list...
Write reflection piece on trip to chicago.
photoshoooooooooooooots galore! i got ideas, but i need help ;)
music video?
fix retarted sleeping habit. (sleeping at four, waking at 1)

arright, that's all for now.
excuse me for the lack of proper grammer and punctuation etc etc.

until next time !

No comments: