Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dreams, dreams, dreams.

So I'll give you a quick run down of my dream.
Throughout the whole thing, cute girls would smile at me, and I'd run.
I blame Imn for this because of what he did earlier today. LOL
Anyways, after a while of that, I was on the subway.
Then I got off at University Station, which doesn't exist, I know.
And the platform was above ground so there was a staircase.
Only after a while, the staircase was broken and became a pile of rocks.
And the pile of rocks turned into a slidy-thing that I couldn't grip on.
So I had to slide the rest of the way.
Then, subway going back was about to go, so I ran for it.
Luckily, and for some strange reason, it wasn't the same height as the subway platform I just got off of.
But it was still higher than me, so I had to jump to get in.
I jumped right before the door closed and everyone in the train was smiling and amused at the fact that I did just jump for a subway.
That's pretty much it.
But there's this cute girl that I kept on seeing.
Sigh, I think it's the same one from today.
The one with the white mushroom cap.
Okay, I'm starting to lose all the details.
That's it, I suppose.
Later.

No comments: