Thursday, August 6, 2009

Yellow Brick Road

Lemme tell you a story that happened to me.
When I was just seventeen, and I was beginning to see
The difference between wrong and right, strong and might
Weak and pathetic, meek and aesthetic, so it was like
One day, monday, midnight morning, thoughts concerning
What it would be like if I had traded this passion burning
Inside me, but my pride see, won't let me talk to the wizard of oz
But if I was walking down the yellow brick road, I'd ask for balls
To see what would happen if instead of fappin' it's a different chick
Every night on my dick, without a concern for anything except to stick
It in her, even if her mouth said no, I would've told her so
Ignored her answer and just let the vodka in her start to flow
Taken advantage of the fact that she's slow to react
So I'm not really asking for balls, but for a stack
Of conscious killing mechanisms that will cause a schism
In my mind so I won't feel guilt when I speak a lie
To a chick that might be willing to die
For a guy that I've described myself as who I am
And then wake up to an empty bed, thinking to themselves damn
How could they let themselves be taken advantage of
But I have a vantage point, a quick mind, slick lines, to take your clothes off.
And you won't know until it's too late, except I
Tried to keep you away from spending too much time
With someone like I, because that's how I am
This is my hidden secret between me and my fam
And they tease me consistantly for my consistancy
Of chicks on the side, and laughs when they see her with me
Because they know the truth under the blanket
And there's not one chick I've met that's not set
On avoiding getting close, because an overdose
Of my personality will cause anyone's innocence to be lost.

No comments: