Saturday, August 1, 2009

Speechless!

m'dear says (12:29 AM):
we are! and I miss being close
and i know it is mostly my fault for that
i've been so busy, and that's not an excuse for putting our friendship aside
m'dear says (12:30 AM):
i really like being close to you, we were such good friends
and we became close really quickly too!
i do miss you, and i really do want to hang out with you
.lєzαdα,αngelo; zero says (12:31 AM):
awe!
i'm touched
that means a lot
i think i'm going to blog that!
if it's cool with you!
and i owe you so many stories! D:
and poems
etc
.lєzαdα,αngelo; zero says (12:32 AM):
i've been loafting on everything !
m'dear says (12:32 AM):
oh goodness, i don't think my writing is worth your blog
and goodness! you don't owe me anything
but, I really am serious about what I said
your friendship means the world to me, and i don't want to lose it
and it's all because of you
m'dear says (12:33 AM):
you always put the effort to just type those to letters "hi" to me whenever i get the chance to go on the computer
and it really does mean a lot
it's my turn to put effort into our friendship
thanks for always being there angelo lo lo lo!
you're amazing, i truly do mean that
.lєzαdα,αngelo; zero says (12:35 AM):
awe, i'm speechless! D:
m'dear says (12:35 AM):
lol. well that's a first
i'm kidding
i just wanted to tell you that

No comments: