Tuesday, August 18, 2009

christine !

I'm back!
Just updated my flickr page, go check it out.
After a ten day hiatus, I got my priorities straight, and my focus focused. Anyways, this is what made my night, I thought I'd share it with you guys.
I'm back, now, go check out my flickr page. I took ten days off this place just for you guys and those photos,
Okay, I lie, but hey, it's the thought that counts.
I've been hella busy, but here you go !

http://flickr.com/photos/sinematic

christine ! says (1:17 AM):
aww angelo you're so good
and so passionate
i'm happy for you
christine ! says (1:22 AM):
haha no but srsly i'm so happy for you that you've found somethingyou love. instead of wasting yoru life on the itnernet liek me. haha. it's good your'e making something of your talent and really expressing yourself through art
i admire that, srsly.
christine ! says (1:43 AM):
nah, angelo. you're lucky you're not having to deal with a disease or loss.
and you should take the depression you feel and turn it into positive energy that you use to move forward in your life.
christine ! says (1:44 AM):
as long as you're living there's always hope for change and improvement. no matter how screwed up things might get there will always be hope to change things as long as you're alive. the only thing that can ever stop you from achieving your dreams if death. other than that anything is possible. truly.
christine ! says (1:45 AM):
and you're young. you've got a long ways to go. i knwo you'll be able to clena up whatever mess there is and start over and be happy.
christine ! says (1:46 AM):
just keep at it and be strong and positive. there's no reason why things won't get better. as long as you strive to make it better.the strife you're going through right now will only make the victory sweeter. and things will be alright. you can trust in that because God's with you and God's already won it all
just keep on keeping on and be patient with your life. good things come to those who wait. you're happiness is coming, angelo. whatever's happening right now is just preparing you for it.
christine ! says (1:47 AM):
and don't forget to pray.

No comments: