Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Writing Angrily.

I don't like you.
That's just stating it lightly.
You piss me off.
And if you're wondering why that might be.
Why don't you take a fucking minute.
Evaluate yourself before you reply.
Thinking you're so slick with your shit talk.
Please.
Keep your childish nonsense to your self.
I couldn't care less about what the fuck happened at some gay ass party you happened to creep into.
And I wasn't eavesdropping.
You're talking so fucking loud, it's hard to not hear you !
You're such a fucking drama queen.
And yes, I know you're a guy.
But you know, I hear shit too.
And from what I hear, you're a fucking queer.
Thinking you're the fucking best out of everyone out there.
Acting like you own the motherfucking place.
Criticizing everyone like you know how everything's suppose to be done.
I'm sick of you looking down on everyone.
Frankly, I'm pissed off about everything you are.
And at least, I won't go talking shit and saying your name out loud, making it everyone else's business.
You're nothing.
You're nothing but a gossiping, cocky son of a bitch who doesn't know when he's crossed the line.
If I had a temper, I would've punched the shit out of you by now.
But quite frankly, I don't give a shit about you.
And sure, go ahead, say that I do give a shit because I posted this post about you.
Well, I just want to straighten every fucking body.
Who thinks I give a shit about what you think about me.
I don't.
Go die.

[note; I was trying to write in another theme, instead of the morbid work of poetry that I am apparently known for. I must admit that I had a few people in mind when I started writing this, but I don't let others bother me, because they're not part of my life to begin wtih, so why care? Anyways, just trying something new for me.]

No comments: